Thursday, January 09, 2014

creating daily - day 1 to 8

I have been creating daily, but I had trouble documenting everything on the blog. So today I just will show you what I have done so far and in the next couple days I tell you a bit more about the project.
Unfortunatelly I am dealling with my heath again, especially with my teeth. Not happy about this, but a girl got to do what a girl got to do, right? ;-)

Ich habe täglich an meinen Projekt gearbeitet, aber das zeigen meiner Arbeiten hat bisher nicht so gut geklappt. darum werde ich Euch heute schon mal die Arbeiten der letzten Tage zeigen und etwas später noch mehr dazu erzählen.
Leider hab ich schon wieder gesundheitliche Probleme, besonders mit meinen Zähnen. Das macht mich nicht besonders glücklich, aber da muß ich wohl durch, nicht war? ;-)








Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home