Thursday, May 02, 2013

...and off we go!


 "Love Letter" beads for the Spektakel bead strand - "Love Letter" Perlen für den Spektakel Perlenstrang

I am in packing mood again! Tomorrow I will be at the 2nd Polymer Clay Spektakel in Wiesbaden, Germany. It´s not a workshop and it´s not a retreat, it´s something in between. Anyway it is a lot of fun being creative for a whole weekend and I am looking forward to meeting old friends again and making new ones! I am doing an introductional speech, because this time we have a theme " Finding your Muse!" and so I had quite a bit to prepare! But now I am nearly done and can pack my stuff. Tomorrow at lunchtime I am heading north....;-))
Ich bin schon wieder am Packen! Morgen fahre ich zum 2. Polymer Clay Spektakel in Wiesbaden. Es ist kein Workshop und kein Retreat, sondern irgendwas dazwischen. Auf jeden Fall macht es sehr viel Spaß mit anderen ein Wochenende lang kreativ zu sein, und ich freue mich schon darauf alte Freunde wieder zu sehen und neue zu finden! Ich werde diesmal die Einführungsrede halten, denn wir haben diesmal ein Motto "Finde Deine Muse!" und daher hatte ich auch einiges vorzubereiten! Aber jetzt bin ich fast fertig und ich kann mit dem Packen anfangen. Und morgen Mittag gehts auf Richtung Norden...;-))

I hope you all will have a fun and creative weekend, too!
Ich hoffe ihr habt auch alle ein verknügtes und kreatives Wochenende!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home