Master Class Camp - July 2015
Registrationfor Master Class Camp 2015 (July 8-13, 2015 in Laurel, MD.) are open!
Instructors include: Jana Roberts Benzon, Dan Cormier, Jeffrey Lloyd Dever, Lindly Haunani, Tracy Holmes, Anke Humpert, Doreen Gay-Kassel, Jana Lehmann and Eugena Topina hosted by Kathryn Ottman.
My workshop “Hungry Fungus” Necklace is a project based master class, but we will also explore a lot about techniques!
In this comprehensive master class, and I will guided you through my design process while providing the encouragement to experiment and play with your own ideas to create a necklace that reflects your creativity. In addition, you will learn how to:
- mix and match custom colors
- create intriguing mysterious eye catchers
- construct hollow lentil beads (with Anke's secret tool!)
- distress the surface of your beads
- assemble your necklace
- use paints to enhance your design.