Tuesday, December 07, 2010

letting go of striving

do you know Patti Digh´s blog 37 days???Well I did not know it either... until a couple of weeks back. I put it in my reader and followed it. What a good move that was! I really enjoy her writing, but a couple of days ago she blew my mind with this post: Letting go of striving. This is just so me right now!!! I have come to a point, where I need to ajust some things in my live badly ... and I am taking care of it right now. BUT that also means I need to make time for adjusting and have to cut down on other things. Like blogging. I will do it when I feel like it and when I find the time for it, but no presure! Thats the last thing I need right now!
I am sure I will be back more often again, but right now this will be all I am willing to give...;-) I hope you will bear with me..;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home