Friday, June 06, 2008

It´s a good thing...;-)

...I just had something like this in mind! So I could go straight ahead and create this layout for the #16 Mojo challenge!! ( for some more details and journaling, please, go to my Scrap in Style TV gallery...;-)
I have been working a lot behind the scene, but sorry, can´t show you anything right now...;-)

I am really exited about this coming weekend! We will be on the move again, going to my in laws: my friend Sharon from the U.S. is here in Germany and I am going to meet up with her tomorrow!!! I cant wait to see her! It´s been 14 !!! years ( man, time flies like mad!) since we have seen each last. We both did not have any children ( well, me had one in the belly..;-) ) and I have not meet her DH and she has not meet mine. So now we are both married and each of us with two kids!!! What a big difference!! I just know we are going to have a blast!!! When I think of Sharon, I always here her very special way of laughing.....
Hope you will have a good weekend, too...till next week...;-)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alittlebitofscrap said...

I like your layout. Very pretty! I hope you have a good time seeing your friend again. It's always good to get together with old friends :)

11:35 am CEST  
Blogger Birgit said...

Great LO and wishing you lots of fun :)

4:37 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home