Tuesday, April 08, 2008

.....my greener live...;-)

.....still not completely recovered from my cold, but its getting better each day!!! This new piece of jewelry just had to be mine. I found this in a nice online shop and got it on Saturday. This is so perfect for me! Made out of an old typewriter "A" love it!

I am working on preparing my workshop for this October and the sign ins will start on 14th April...if you want a seat you got to be quick it fills up like crazy ( as we know from the last years!)
The weather is playing cruel tricks on us right now!!! Yesterday we had a snow storm!!! Is that what we moved to the south for??? I don't think so!!! But today it got much nicer an a bit warmer, too. I even could put my saved herbs ( that had to come back in the house over night) out again. And I started with some plants I had bought last week. They needed to go in earth desperately.....unfortunately I still have got no garden, but two big balconies, so I decided to get my live greener nevertheless....!!! Look how nice it looks with the new plants outside...I am so glad about it!!! There will be more projects like this, but I have to make small steps...there is still a lot of boxes waiting to be unpacked, and other important stuff to be arranged.



One thing I have been thinking about a lot lately is our waste. Unfortunately in the new house we do not have a organic waste bin anymore. I hate to put all our waste in the normal bin and so I was trying to find a new solution. I found EM Bokashi . I am still in the state for informing myself ... and if any of you have experience with this system, I would like to hear about it! But as far as I found out until now this seams to be a good way to deal with our waste...!!! I will keep you up to date with my new experiments...,-)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

We have that funny weather thing going on too right now! Give it another week and all will be green!

3:56 pm CEST  
Blogger Unknown said...

We still have snow on the ground in Vermont and too late to plant seeds inside!!! So lovely to get a peak at your sweet green sprouts. Thanks for sharing them!

1:10 am CEST  
Blogger alittlebitofscrap said...

Sure wish I could plant something green outside right now! We are having a snow storm today. Shouldn't it be spring or something?! :)

Love your new necklace. Very pretty!

8:27 pm CEST  
Blogger Mika said...

It's time for spring. Her in Holland still rainy weather. Your greens plants look great so enjoy. Greating fro Holland. Hope to see you around sometime. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

10:39 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home