Wednesday, June 04, 2008

...long time no see...;-)

...but today I got lots of eye candy for you!!! Here are the promised pictures from our trip to Berlin:
near were we used to live ( once apon a time!)
Some remains of the wall ( for the tourists to see..;-)

Signs like these can only be seen in Berlin!

near the Reichstag
the so called washing machine

busy Spree traffic
When we came back we had finally our piano transported to the third floor! It could not be moved through the staircase ( much to narrow!), when we moved it. So we had to get it up with a special transporting lift!!! To make it even worst it had to be transported over the front balcony ( with all my newly planted vegies !) and through my studio. To open the door wide enough, I had to take down some of my shelf again! Oh boy, I tell you!!! And the top of it all was that the weather was fine all day long, but as soon as we took the piano out of the garage it started to rain... what a story!!!

I made a new layout for the creative therapy:


On the weekend we did a little shopping trip to the next French town. Its only about 3/4 of an hours drive away and we really enjoyed it!

And they even said thank you for our visit...;-) ( The German says: "Thank you, for crazy visit!!")
On the way back we took the ferry over the River Rhein, which is more of less the boarder between France and Germany around here.

Ahh and I got two very happy things happening: one of my ATCs is going to be published in the upcoming ACEO magazine!!!! Its part of an article about my flickr ATC group...;-)
And I got something great coming up, but I am not allowed to tell you right now....but you will hear about it this autumn...;-)))

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Eeva said...

OOOH congratulations on beeing published!!! It was nice to look at your photos!! Takes me back to when I visited Berlin!!

11:52 am CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hi congrats!

Loving those photos- the sign in Berlin is the best- still giggling here at work - LOL!

11:59 am CEST  
Blogger Laurie said...

great pictures and I love your lo.
thanks for sharing

3:21 pm CEST  
Blogger amytangerine said...

lovely photos and page!!
*amy
amytangerine on SIS

5:45 pm CEST  
Blogger alittlebitofscrap said...

Loved looking at your pictures and I think it is very interesting how you had to get your piano in.. Wow, I would have been so nervous!
and your layout is wonderful :)
Looking forward to your good news.

11:10 pm CEST  
Blogger Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

Great pictures!! Have to visit Berlin once myself :D

Love the layout

1:01 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home