Monday, June 25, 2012

Bead Soup Block Party


....I did it!! I joined the Lori AndersonĀ“s Bead Soup Block Party this time!!! There are over 300 participants and we are going to have a blast!
You can have a look at all the participants and their blogs on the blog Lori made especially for the bead Soup Block Party here!
I will be on the second group to reveal what I did with what my partner has send me. The partners where paired over the weekend, and I am very happy to have Barbe Saint John as a partner!!! I just know we will make a great swap! Go over to her blog and see what she is up to right now!
Have a great week!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Nice! I joined too ;) Nervous!!

12:41 pm CEST  
Blogger Shai Williams said...

Can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

10:33 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home