Wednesday, May 25, 2011

...on the road again!

...well not as in today, but on Friday I will start travelling again!!! I am teaching in Subotica, Serbia, at this Workshop and I cant wait to get there! I have been working a lot in the background, and finally I am almost done. Tomorrow will be my packing day. Here you can have a little preview to the workshop I will be teaching this time:
 Naja heute noch nicht, aber am Freitag werde ich los ziehen!! Ich werde in Subotica, in Serbien, bei diesem Wokshop und ich kanns kaum abwarten hin zu kommen! Ich hab ziemlich viel im Hintergrund vorbereitet, und nun bin ich fast fertig. Morgen ist mein Packtag. Und hier eine kleine Vorschau auf den Workshop, den ich unterrichten werde:

...but wait there is more!! I finally finished my art doll for Linda´s wonderful Art Doll Swap. She is on her way to Australia as we speak! Hope she will be loved at her new home...;-))
Aber natürlich gibts noch mehr zu berichten. Ich bin endlich mit meine Art Doll fertig geworden, die ich für Lindas wundervollen Art Doll Swap gemacht habe. Sie ist nun unterwegs nach Australien. Ich hoffe sie wird in ihrem neuen zu Hause gut aufgenommen...;-))
and then there is something unbelievable going on in the studio. I am so giddy to talk about it! But until everything is set, I have to keep my mouth shut! But believe me it will be a big surprise!!!
Und dann gibts noch was unglaubliches, was hier im Hintergrund vorbereitet wird. Ich würde es am liebsten überall ausplaudern, aber ich muß meinen Mund fest verschließen. Aber glaubt mir, es wird eine riesige Überraschung werden....;-))

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home