Friday Finds #1
I will be away over the weekend. Since I do not want you to get bored while I am gone, and I am often not on the computer over the weekends, I am going to have a new weekly blog series: Friday Finds! Today will be the first of the series and I will show you things, I have found and that have inspiried me, or make me think. I will give you a handful of links and hope you enjoy them as well!
Have yourself a lovely weekend and dig into Friday Finds #1...;-)
....this is unbelievable and beautiful
- very easy, but wonderful bookmarks!
- Love Suzi Blues Gypsy bag. She shows how to make your own!!!
- Wonderful DIY planners and meeting notes at Amanda Hwakins blog.
- DIY Mother´s Day Door Hanger at Twig& Thistle....! I need that!
- A great recipe for Pita bread. We are lovers of bread and Asian cousine at my house, so I will be definitly making some of those!
- Wonderful article on Sarah Wilson´s Blog about Taking the time you need for what you want to achieve!