Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

ahhhhh a fresh new week!!! And such a lot of plans! I always have that after a very relaxed weekend. I need to do this more often, I think! And a fresh new week deserves some new eye candy, right? So what have we got today? Some lovely new bangles, I made on the weekend. When I was younger, I NEVER went out of the house without wearing bangles and I thought it´s about time I could wear some again! The technique is by Marcia Plamer and I really enjoyed making them:

Ahhhh, eine frische neue Woche!!!! Und schon so viel geplant! I hab das immer nach einem sehr entspannten Wochenende. Und ich glaub das mucß ich einfach viel öfter machen! Und eine firsche neue Woche hat schon ein paar optischen Zuckerle verbient, nicht war? Also was hab ich heute für Euch?  Also ein paar neue Armreifen, die ich am Wochenende gemacht habe. Früher bin ich NIE ohne Armreifen aus dem Haus und ich dachte es ist an der Zeit mal wieder welche zu tragen! Die Technik ist von Marcia Palmer und mir hat´s wirklich viel Spaß gemacht, sie anzu fertigen:

....yes, and then I have been working in my Art Journal again. It gives me such a lot of pleasure! I really cant remember why I stopped doing it! Oh well, but I found it again and that´s the important part, right?
... ja und an meinem Art Journal habe ich auch weiter gearbeitet. Ich habe so viel Vergnügen daran! Ich kann mich wirklich nicht mehr daran erinnern, warum ich jemals damit aufgehört hatte! Aber die Hauptsache ist ja, das ich es wieder aufgenommen habe, nicht war?

The clouds are a constant spectacle in front of our living room window, and I do enjoy watching all the different shapes and colors. On the weekend we had the very rare jellyfish clouds!!! Yeahh!
Die Wolken bieten und ein andauerndes Spektakel direkt vor unseren Wohnzimmer-Fenster, und ich liebe es die verschiedenen Formen und Fraben zu beobachten. Am Wochenende hatten wir die wirklich seltenen Quallen-Wolken!!! Yeahhh!!!

My Etsy Shop is getting really packed these days! I just added two more polymer clay and washi pendants for my personal Japan Relief action ( here and here )!!!! Please have a look and I would be very happy if you like to donate and gift at the same time!
Mein Etsy Shop füllt sich immer mehr! I habe gerade zwei weitere Polymer Clay und Washi Papier Anhänder für meine private japanische Hilfsaktion eingestellt ( hier und hier)!!!! Bitte schaut sie Euch mal an und ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn ihr spenden und Euch gleichzeitig was schönes gönnen würdet!


Okay, so much for now! Wish you all a wonderful week my lovelies...;-))
Okay, so viel hab ich heute für Euch, meine Lieben! ich wünsche Euch eine wunderbare Woche....;-))

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcia P. said...

Thank you Anke for sharing the gorgeous bracelets you have made. Love them - love the colors! I am inspired to make a few new ones for myself.

marcia

1:59 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home