Friday, February 18, 2011

..on my desk

..today there are a couple of new stamps on my desk.I really love to carve away. I find it very relaxing, is nearly a kind of a meditation for me. I have to concentrate and there is no room for other thoughts in my mind. And I like to see the progress and the changes after each cut. Do you have somehing that is very relaxing for you, kind of like a crafty meditation? I would like to hear about it...;-)
Wish you all a relaxing weekend!
...auf meinem Tisch sind heute einige neue Stempel. I liebe es Stempel zu schnitzen. I finde es äusserst entspannend, nahe zu Meditativ. Ich muß mich ziemlich konzentrieren und in meinem Kopf ist kein Platz für andere Gedanken. Es macht mir auch sehr viel Spaß die Entwicklung zu beobachten und die Veränderungen nach den einzelene Schnitten. Habt ihr auch etwas was Euch sehr entspannt, sowas wie eine handwerkliche Meditation? Ich würde gerne was darüber hören, was entspannt Euch...;-)
Ich wünsche Euch allen eine entspanntes Wochenende!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home