Monday, January 24, 2011

Etsy Featured Artist: IloveYoYo

I am so proud to introduce my friend Nil, she is a really talented handmade applique supplier. We met through our team “TREASURE LOVER”. She has a lovely store Iloveyoyo is a lovely shop full of Satin YoYo Appliques, Crochet Appliques, Rhinestones and fabric circles to make Flower Apliques . Feel free to visit ILoveYoYo at www.Iloveyoyo.etsy.com
Also you can follow ILoveYoYo at :
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/#!/INakpunar
Blog: http://nakpunar.blogspot.com/
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/nakpunar

ILoveYoYo is a proud member of the Etsy Treasure Lover Team !
www.treasurelover.com/

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Bizim Gibiler said...

I love Nil's creations, they are very beautiful and inspiring!

2:40 pm CET  
Blogger jewelry by NaLa said...

These flowers are so sweet! Wonderful article ...

3:38 pm CET  
Blogger Nil said...

Thank you very much! It's so fun to make them. Sometimes people tell me what are they for. They're for all kind decorations. I'm very surprised to see finished project.

To get information about promotions you can follow me www.twitter.com/nakpunar

Thanks
Nil

3:58 pm CET  
Anonymous Handcreativity said...

Love the items. She is a wonderful person and she really does a great job. She is very careful when making her products and cares about the customer.
Congrats!

4:06 pm CET  
Blogger Sigalit Alcalai said...

love Nil's creations, such a great talented, I love the colors, makes me happy.

4:36 pm CET  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Nil,s items.Her jop a wonderful .Also she is very friendly.
Congrats!!

4:42 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home