You are The Moon
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.
The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Just a quick one today: to bussy to blog right now...I have to many things going on and somethings are very demanding indeed!
- still working on the preparation of my new workshop in March in Biberauch, Germany
- both of my parents are beeing operated this month, dad already is in hospital, mum will be end of this month ( they dont live together so they do have their own partners to look after them!)
- on Sunday I will have a little show at my studio, showing my jewellry and hoping to sell some
- more visists at my in laws, friends coming over to stay with us, seeing friends....
- fighting with my migraine again
- working on the website for my hubby´s office
- writing a ton of articles for a friend, for the new "Just Stamps"
- trying to keep on top of my kids school cores and helping them, they both have a difficult year right now!
- Christmas is just around the corner....help!!! Nothing organizes so far!!
I probably forgot a ton of other things, too, but these are the most important ones right now, so please bare with me and I will be back to blogging as soon as I can...;-)
Hope you all are well!