Monday, September 22, 2008

...rainbow over the roofs

that might be a symbol for my moods changing slightly to the better.
...ein Regenbogen über den Dächern!!Hoffentlich ein Zeichen das meinen Simmungswandel anzeigt.

I got myself a new tool....finally! It was about high time! I have been holding myself back from buying it much too long: a stand for my drill. makes live so much easier when you are making beads!
Endlich habe ich mir ein neues Werkzeug gegönt: einen Bohrständer !!! Ich hab mir das schon viel zu lange verkniffen und nun mußte es endlich sein. Und es hat sich gelohnt!!! Es ist so viel einfacher die perlen vernünftig zu lochen wenn man das richtige Werkzeug hat!

And one of my new creation: Red Dragon! I plan on make more similar pieces of jewellry in a Mah Jong Series. This is the first one...;-)

Und hier noch ein neues Schmuckstück: Roter Drache! Ich möchte daraus eine Serie mit ähnlichen Stücken in einer Mah Jong Serie machen. Das ist das erste Stück diese Serie...;-)
Wish you all a great week!!! Habt alle eine wunderbare Woche!

( sometimes I wonder is there anyone out there reading this at all??? Please leave a comment and say "Hi", will you?
Manchmal frage ich mich, ob hier überhaput jemand liest was ich schreibe?? Schreibt mir doch einen kleinen Kommentar und sagt "Hallo", ja? )

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

absolutly gorgeous and one of my favorite colors!!! congrats on the drill stand.

5:23 pm CEST  
Blogger Bettina Welker said...

hallo:)

Über den Bohrständer musst du dann noch berichten....

8:18 am CEST  
Blogger Mermaid said...

Hi! Ich lese hier ja regelmässig!

LG nach Karlsruhe! Maja

1:01 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a stand is noext on my lost too!


Niki M

11:30 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo, I am reading :)

7:12 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading too Anke! Wonderful to see your work... it is fresh and pretty! Thanks for reading my blog and commenting there. It is great to meet people like you from all over the world. Hope there are many more rainbows for you in future days!

5:50 pm CEST  
Blogger Belinda Manning said...

Hi There!!
Just found you with the International Poly Group and love your work. Especially this red dragon. It's MARVELOUS!!!

3:04 am CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home