Saturday, March 29, 2008

...we are back

but I feel really awful. I caught something and I hope it will not stay with me for long!!! My head is cloudy, running nose and heavy limbs.....awweee
So today I just will show you some pictures and go back to bed..especially since the night will be one hour shorter...hate that!!!

Sometimes its good when you are away, because when you come back you find some mail love waiting for you: stamps I had ordered, since I fell in love with them on the Scrap-a-licious week end, postcard from a friend, and ATC from THE Kristina Contes and a wonderful birthday card and a stamp rubber from a dear friend in Canada...;-)
This is one layout I made at the Scrap-a-licious WS
And a layout my dear friend Fauve made for me ...doing a photo swap with me...;-)
Okay and some inpresions of our snowy easter in the black forest....didnt make any good picture at my parents house and none of my brother, who is back to down under now...*Snif*

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

lot's of eyecandy on your blog for sure!!! Hope you are feeling better!

10:40 am CEST  
Blogger maz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your layouts here... gorgeous. And I'm so jealous about that ATC holder you won!

11:58 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home