Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentin, Happy Birthday...crazy February!

I just wanted to let you know I am still here, but bussy as hell!!!! February for some reasons seams to have much more birthdays that any other month, well for me anyway! On Monday was my daughter´s and my dad´s birthday, today is the birthday of a friend of mine.....I am preparing the Kids birthday party for Saturday. Next week we will have our ( my DH and my) Bithday party. Then there will be my birthday, wich is also the birthday of my DH´s sister..... and a couple of friend sprinkeld in here and there to add some more birthdays to it!!!


Of course normal live goes on as well: School started again on Monday, some doctors apointments for myself and my daughter, I will not bore you with everything else, but there is enough to do!!!

If that was not enough, I have tons of work to finish, mostly secrets...;-) But I can show you some of my new layouts:

Have a great Valentines Day and a great week ....* off to work*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home