Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday , Love!!!

I am still in search mood!!! Yeah!!! Yesterday I found these lovely wooden stamps in an Indian Shop near my work. I collected something for a friend there and the I saw these...they had to be mine...;-)))

Since I am still on my own I also did a lot of organizing and a lot of things I wanted to do for ages. A buch on new atcs that needed to be send out since ages, go and get some birthday presents for DH ( who is still away with the kids...first time in 13 years we are not together on either his or my birthday (( only 20 days apart;-))) and got some stuff for the apartment. I still was frustrated about the post.....yesterday : only one small pack of photos was in the mailbox, and some of them I had ordered wrong..;-((


So today I went to a Scrapshop I have not jet been to( another thing on my endles years long to do list!) and got some really nice things!!! AND the postman has been good today: I got one of my orders with some yummie yummie paper.....;-)))


But I have been a good girl and worked on my ATCs first...still need to lable and pack them so I can get them in the post tomorrow on my way to work. Tonight the DH is sleeping in the train taking him back to Berlin, and tomorrow we will have a lovely dinner for two....hadnĀ“t had one since ages!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

the stamps are looking great!! enjoy your time. ;))

7:17 am CET  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Ohhh I love those stamps!!! Wish you a wonderful dinner tomorrow!!!

7:00 pm CET  
Blogger Sherrie said...

The stamps are great! I can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

11:53 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home