Wednesday, January 10, 2007

DARE - and relax

Ali Edward has a new challenge on her webiste: to find one word for your year 2007 and create something with it. I made a journal entry with my word for 2007: DARE ( with capitals!)
I hope I will really dare some things this year!











I also made another page for my " You think you know me" book. Relaxed on the beach:
The intention behind this layout was to create a very simple, calm relaxing page. I do like the outcome of it, even when it is very different to my "normal" style...;-)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wowsers - love the dare lo - that is awesome!!!

9:27 pm CET  
Blogger Christiane said...

love the colors and the style of this!!

8:40 am CET  
Blogger Jill said...

Great word for the year Anke..very challenging and I love the spread you have done for it.

The beach spread is soooo calming, lovely stuff.

Jill xxx

4:03 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home