Sunday, December 13, 2015

3 day Workshop at the Creative Journey Studios in Buford, Georgia


"The Circus Necklace" 

I am very happy to announce that I will be teaching a 3 day workshop at the Creative Journey Studios in Buford, Georgia. This is a brand new class and over the 3 days we will have time to get into details and work on that! Since I have been at the Creative Journeys Studio first I allways wanted to teach there, and it will also be my birthday! Two great gifts in one...;-) What could be better? I hope you will be able to join me there!


3 day intensive Workshop at the Creative Journey Studios in Buford, Georgia.
February 26-28, 2016 (10:00-5:00 pm) $350

For more information please check out the CJS website here:


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home