Wednesday, December 09, 2015

2016 is near!!!

We are already way into December and I can hardly believe that 2015 is so close to it´s end already!
December is always a busy month for me and I guess for everyone else as well. I still want to take the time to close some of my projects and most of all plan for the new year! I already know that 2016 will be a busy year for me. The first half is jam packed with travel plans and I am looking forward to see lots of friends again and make new ones on the way.

So today I will tell you about my schedule for 2016 and over the next couple of days I will give you more information about each event. So stay tuned there is much to look forward to!

2016

All year long you can join me and over 20 other teachers for the 
Polymer Clay Adventure Art Retreat – on line event  - you can book your space in this wonderful retreat here:

30.January - 02.February 2016 I will be at the  „Paperworld“ fair in Frankfurt, Germany. You will find me at the Sculpey boot . If you are going to the fair, please come round and say "Hi"
  
I am so happy to be at the Cabin Fever Creative Arts Festival in Laurel, Maryland (February 12-18)
  
followed by a Workshop at the Creative Journey Studios in Buford, Georgia (February 26-28, 2016)
  
The "Artist Unhinged Retreat" in Glen Ridge, New Jersey (April 15-17) is another highlight:
  
I have always wanted to go to the Orlando Clay Fandango in Leesburg, Florida (May 19-23):
  
2016 is another EuroSynergy2 year! This time it will be in Bordeaux, France (July 10-13):
  http://eurosynergyconference.net/

I would love to see one or the other of you joining me at one of these events! Please don´t miss my upcoming posts with the details!!!

 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home