Friday, February 03, 2012

It´s official: We are moving again!

This has been on my mind for the last couple of weeks, and now we finally got the  new contract. So now it is offical: we are moving! Same town, different address. I am kind of looking forward to it, actually. The place we live in now is nice, but there are some things that have turned out to be not as good as planed. And all that will change with the move! Very good! But we will have to downsize quite a bit, AND my studio will have to be strunken, too. That, and the fact of reorganizing everything once again, is something I am not looking forward to! That was definitly not the way I planed my spring cleaning this year! So I guess I will be very busy the next (hopefully only!) two month. So please bear with me, when I am not writing as much as usual!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Da ist was, was mir die letzten paar Wochen dauernd durch den Kopf gegangen ist, und jetzt haben wir endlich den neuen Vertrag bekommen. Und daher ist es jetzt endlich sicher: wir werden wieder umziehen! Gleiche Stadt, aber andere Adresse! Da wo wir jetzt wohnen ist die Wohnung wirklich schön, aber einige andere Dinge haben sich als nicht so geschickt herausgestellt. Und all das wird sich mit dem Umzug ändern! Echt super! Aber wir werden einiges verkleinern müssen, UND vor allem mein Studio wird schrumpfen müssen! Das und die Tatsache, das alles neu organisiert werden muss, ist etwas, auf das ich mich nicht freue! Das ist definitiv nicht so wie ich mir unseren Frühjahrsputz vorgestell hatte! In den nächsten zwei (hoffentlich nur!) Monaten werde ich sicher sehr beschäftigt sein. Ich hoffe ihr werdet es mir verzeihen, wenn ich dann nicht ganz so oft, wie sonst auf dem Blog schreiben werde!
Habt ein schönes Wochenende!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home