Saturday, September 15, 2007

...today : some quick eyecandy...;-))

...don't feel like writing much at present, but I did some new work..;-) So I will let you see some eyecandy instead of talking, all right??? The first picture is another layout I made for the "Finding YOU" workshop: "Live in Balance"

These are the pictures of my finished travel box from our holidays in France...if you like to see all pages go to my flickr account or to SIS TV...;-)

...I made a new bread today....the Hokkaido milk bread!!! Well I did my own version of it, because I wanted to adapt it for my bread maker!!! It is divine!!! Especially with the chocolate filling I put in...;-)
I got really back into backing bread right now and I found some awesome blogs with great recipes:
A year in bread ( Got to try the wonderful bear bread...so easy and sooo tasty!)!!! and here is the German version for the milk bread!!!( here for the Japanese/ English version!)
Have a great Sunday!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your travel box is adorable!!!

8:05 pm CEST  
Blogger Nura Keif said...

Wow creative work!! Love it!! And the bread looks tasty!!

9:18 am CEST  
Blogger Pearl Maple said...

Found your blog from 2 peas and really glad I stopped by as you have so many lovely creative things going on here.

9:52 pm CEST  
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Mmm, that bread looks yummie!

What a funny layout and your Paris box is fantiastic!

12:04 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home