Friday, May 18, 2007

Walter


walter
Originally uploaded by Anke - Anart Island Studios.
This layout is about my dad. I used mainly orange, white and shades of brown.

I picked up the stripes, that are in the photos as my design guide for this layout.

The funny thing about the pictures is that my dad is a truck driver and on the left picture, he is standing in front of that coach as if he was the driver ( he´s not) AND his jacket has the same stripes as the coach!!! When we saw this picture we just found it very funny!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

What a great LO!
And what a funny story of those stripes! It looks indeed as if he's the driver!

9:05 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

wonderful layout Anke... Yeah, how funny.. Your dad matches the bus ;)

xoxo
Emine

1:52 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home