Tuesday, April 17, 2007

....family overdose

...do you get this ,too??? I really love my family and I love seeing them, BUT after a while I get really frustrated and am happy to part with them again! Why?? Nearly everyone in my family just seems to be fighting...my kids with each other, my dad with his wife, my sister with her mother, my mum with me, my DH with my stepdad ...... I hate it!!!
Why canĀ“t we just stop???
After seeing first my mum and stepdad over Easter, and last week having my dad and his wife over at our place, I think I need some rest off my family.....!!!
School started again yesterday and my little holidays are over, too!! I also forgot that there is another traid fair and so I am busy busy busy at work again this week...and doing extra hours again...

I also still need to prepare some things for my sons birthday this Thursday and his party on the weekend.....seams like I need to get some cooling down time before I even started again!!! No time for scrapping or other crafts right now...;-(((
BTW: the pictures are from a walk I did with my dad and the kids on the weekend through the government quaters here in Berlin....

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hope oyu get a family rest soon - LOL - I can relate! Fab photos!!! Hope you are doing good otherwise :-)

8:41 am CEST  
Blogger Brigitta said...

hmmm this sounds very familiar, I get that with my brothers, my oldest brother just loves to pester everybody til someone totally freaks out, weird that. Still, you can't stop loving them, can you? ;-)

11:41 am CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

ow I know what you're talking about.. I love my family but after a few hours I am done...

3:56 pm CEST  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I think I can relate also...
But I think the family doesn't understand our feelings!!

11:00 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home