Monday, April 30, 2007

two toots and a new layout...;-))

...I have been working quite a bit lately.... and the kids are home a lot: meaning I do not get that much time for creative things. Still I finished a new layout :It is for the pencilline Sketch#29.

I also have two toots.....I am soooo happy about both of them!!! The first is that one of my layouts was choosen to be published in the ScrapStreet Online magazine Issue fpr May 2007. You should be able to see it from tomorrow onwards...;-)))
The second toot is: two of my layouts will be published in the German Scrap-Art-Zine Summer Issue!!! IsnĀ“t that just wonderfull!!! I am so happy about that!!! the magazine is still very young, but I think it is really great!!! Go and have a look at it!!!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats girlie... Your layout is amazing ;)

I'm going to get published 3 times in the scrapstreet EZINE.. You'll see it tomorrow too ;)

Very exciting...

3:54 pm CEST  
Blogger Latharia said...

Love those bold, masked flowers!

3:53 am CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

Great news, congrats!!
And a beautiful lay-out!!

9:06 am CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great layout...again! It is inspiring to read about your success.

3:37 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home