Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Why do I scrap?



The Journaling reads:
...I scrap, because I can. It´s fun and a creative outlet for me. I love the journaling part of it and love to work with photos. It´s so good to have recorded memories of my kids, my family, what I do, my live. I just love it!
The German writing says: "Tracing your owm magic: to summon new energy through mental and physical flexibility."

Supply:
PP: Rouge de Garance, BasicGrey, Tim Holtz for DO
Decoratice Paper: Japanese Papers scraps, found paper scraps
Tag (with houses): KI Memories
Stamps: Image Tree
Computer font: Texas Hero downloaded from the Internet
Inks: Clearsnap, Ranger
My own transparency with printed journaling. It can be turned for better reading.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

LOVE THIS!

4:16 pm CET  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

great page Anke ;)

Emine (from uncensored scrap forum)

3:11 pm CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great layout!

3:04 am CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home