Wednesday, March 19, 2014

creating daily - day 68 till 75

I do not want to get as much out of updating anymore, so here are the next few days of my creating daily project:
 day 69: denim clutch for my art supplies when I am on the go
 day 70: sketch of a leaf
 day 71: I turned yesterdays sketch into a stamp
 day 72: gelli print
 day 72: gelli print
 day 73: gelli print
 day 73: gelli print
 day 74: tiny house with heart stamp
 day 75: gelli print
 day 75: gelli print

I have been really busy the last couple of days, especially with my new online class going live. It was amazing and I was complettly overwhelmed with the huge wonderful respond I got! I am so very thankful for that, I can not tell you how much.
What are YOU up to these days?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home