Monday, July 30, 2012

Please help make a wish come true..!

Tejae´s heart
...ist all started with my friend Tejae´s idea to help Kirsten Powers make her dream come true!
Of course I follow Tejae´s blog and begining of July she posted about Kirsten´s dream and that she will be helping her. Kirsten is an artist, who is dreaming of opening her own stamp bussiness after having a really hard time as a stamp designer. Listen to what Kirsten has to say:
...es hat alles damit angefangen, das meine Freundin Tejae Kirsten helfen wollte ihren Traum zu verwirklichen!
Natürlich folge ich Tejaes blog  und Anfang Juli hat sie über Kirsten Powers Traum geschrieben und wie sie ihre helfen möchte. Kisten ist eine Künstlerin, die davon träumt ihre eigenen Stempel zu produzieren, nachdem ihr als Stempeldesignerin ziemlich übel mitgespielt wurde. Hört es Euch an was Kirsten zu erzählen hat:
 

I can relate to that!! I had similar problems. Not as bad as Kirsten luckly, but much more that I wanted! So I decided to donate something towards Kirsten´s dream. Tejae was so nice to offer one of her wonderful encased hearts as a give-a-way, for one of the donaters to win. I did not even think about possible wining this genourous prize, I just wanted to help a fellow artis out. And guess what happend? YES!! I won the heart!
Das kann ich nur zu gut nachempfinden! Ich hatte mit meinen eigenen Stempeldesigns schon eine ähnliche Erfahrung, glücklicherweise nicht ganz so schlimm wie Kirsten, aber schlimm genug! Darum habe ich auch gleich entschieden Kirsten etwas zu spenden. Tejae hatte zusätzlich eines ihrer wunderbaren eingeschlossenen Herzen als Preis für einen der Spender ausgesetzt. Ich hab noch nicht mal dran gedacht, das ich vielleicht was gewinnen könnte, schon gar nicht so einen fabelhaften Preis! ich wollte ienfach nur jemanden helfen, deren Geschichte mich berührt hat. Und ratet mal was pasiert ist? Genau! Ich habe das Herz gewonnen!!

....I could not believe it!!! All I could think was "WOHHH"!
... ich kann´s immer noch kaum fassen!!! Und irgendwie denke ich immer noch einfach nur "Wohhh"!!!

But the story is not finished here, oh no! Unfortunatelly Kirsten could not raise enough money to make her dream come true. And now there is no more prize to reward anyone donating. Soooo I was thinking, since I won something wonderful, I also want to give something back, like doing something for my karma..;-))
Aber die Geschichte ist hier noch nicht zu Ende, oh nein! Leider ist noch nicht genug Geld für Kirsten zusammen gekommen und ihrene Traum zu verwirklichen. Und jetrzt gibt es auch keine Preis mehr. Daher habe ich mit gedacht, nachdem ich schon so einen tollen Preis abgesahnt habe, sollte ich auch wieder etwas zurück geben, so nach dem Motto "das Karma wieder ausgleichen"...;-))
So what I would like to do is, ask YOU to help raise the rest of the money missing to make Kirsten´s dream come true. Right now there have been $1.235 raised and she will need $2.000 all together. $765 still missing! So please go to her blog, read up on her story here and here and donate something at the box at the top right side of her blog. Even a small amount like $5 will help! Come back to my blog and leave me a comment that you have donated and I will make a list of everyone.

On Friday 24th August ( MET) I will draw one randon number from the donators. And that person will win one of my little mosaic books, a special one that I will make in the next couple of days. I will keep you posted on the progress. 

And don´t forget to come back and tell me about your donation, okay?

Darum möchte ich EUCH bitten mit zu helfen, den Rest des nötigen Geldes für Kirsten zusammen zu bekommen und ihren Traum doch noch war werden zu lassen! Bisher sind $1235 gespendet worden und sie braucht $2000 insgesamt. $765 fehlen also noch.Also bitte geht auf ihr Blog, lest Euch über ihreGeschichte und spendet etwas für sie. Auch ein kleiner Betrag wie $5 kann schon helfen! Kommt zurück auf mein Blog und hinterlasst mir einen Kommentar, das ihr was gesendet habt und ich werde eine Liste machen.

Am Freitag den 24. August (MEZ) werde ich dann einen Gewinner aus der Liste zufällig auswählen. Und diese Person wird dann eines meiner kleinen Mosaikbücher gewinnen, ein besonderes, das ich inden nächsten Tagen speziell dafür anfertigen werde. 

Ich werde Euch über den Prozess auf dem Laufenden halten. Und vergesst nich hierher zurück zu kommen und mir über Eure Spende zu erzählen, okay?
Have a great week!
Habt eine schöne Woche!




Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger kae pea said...

The kindness I have been shown has been the most wonderful thing I could imagine. I know that with friends like you, Anke, I will reach my goal. Thank you for reaching out to help pull me along in this amazing journey! I know that all of this happened for a reason and that my story continues.... with so much gratitude, xokp

3:35 pm CEST  
Anonymous Andrea Kazda said...

Hoffentlich hat sie das Geld bald beisammen - hab was gespendet! lg Andrea

4:00 pm CEST  
Blogger Mary C. Nasser said...

So happy to help with Kristen's wonderful cause!

Thank you for supporting my friend Kristen and the opportunity to win one of your amazing mosaic books!

All the best,
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

4:11 pm CEST  
Anonymous Jainnie Jenkins said...

I'm glad to help Kristen make her dreams come true with my donation! :) Best wishes to her!!

6:06 pm CEST  
Anonymous Martina Weller said...

With a little help from friends all over the world I wish Kristen will be able to start her new business, soon!

12:38 pm CEST  
Blogger Barb Rogers said...

Thank you so much for helping my friend, Kristen. Love to you, Anke xox Barb Rogers

3:44 pm CEST  
Anonymous Michaela said...

Eine schöne Idee, ich hoffe sie kann ihren Traum verwirklichen!!!
Liebe Grüße
Michaela

10:38 pm CEST  
Blogger Kimisjewelryandgifts said...

I donated. I wish pray she meets her goal. So sweet if you to donate one of your books. The heart is amazing. Your a lucky lady. :) blessings to all.

4:54 am CEST  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great idea.
Love and hugs to you Tanya

12:53 pm CEST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello love,Great blog.Please send me bio info so I can put it in the web page.fusionmuseoffice@gmail.com. Love and hugs Tanya

7:56 am CEST  
Blogger Donna Ingram said...

What a wonderful way to help out another Artist. I donated and wish her to hurry and get up and running for all of us. Anke , you are an Angel to be helping in this way. XO

Donna Ingram

2:27 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home