Monday, October 17, 2011

Organized Studio 2011 - do you want to join?

This weekend was one of my fist ones at home for, well how long was it?, a month? I had lots of things on my to-do list, but I did not do much of it. I spent some quality time with my kids, which I really enjoyed, Mr. H. was away so I could not spent much time with him, I did not enjoy that so much. But all together it was a quite, relaxing weekend. And I had some time to think! One thing I noticed was that I always have lots of plans, but get sidetracked or am not as much inspired, as I could be. Part of it is, I am sure, because my studio is so packed full with stuff and not as organized as I would like to have it (some of you might think otherwise, but I know how much time I spent looking for things and rearranging!). So I came up with a new project and the "Organized Studio 2010" was born! Since it is always nice to have company and it is much more fun to do something together, I invite everyone of you to join in! Want to?
Diese Wochenende was das erste seit, wie lang wars gleich nochmal? einen Monat, dass ich zu Hause war? Ich hatte natürlich eine lange To-Do Liste, aber ich hab nicht wirklich viel davon erledigt bekommen. Ich habe Zeit mit meinen Kindern verbracht und das war wirklich schön, Herr H. was leider unterwegs, was nicht so schön war, denn ich konnte kaum Zeit mit ihm verbringen. Aber alles in Allem wars ein schönes, entspannendes Wochenende. Und so hatte ich auch ein bisschen Zeit zu reflektieren. Und eins ist mir aufgefallen, ich habe immer einen ganzen Haufen Pläne, aber ich werde oft abgelenkt oder ich bin nicht so inspiriert wie ich sein könnte. Ein Teil davon hängt sicher damit zusammen, das mein Studio totall voll gestopft ist und nicht so gut organisiert wie ich das gerne hätte (manche könnten vielleicht denken, das ist gar nicht so wild, aber ich weiß wie lange ich manchmal damit verbringe Sachen zu suchen und neu anzuordnen!). Jedenfalls wurde so ein neues Projekt ist Leben gerufen: das "Organized Studio 2011"! Und da es immer viel netter ist etwas zusammen zu machen und Gesellschaft zu haben, seit ihr alle eingeladen mit zu machen! Wer möchte gerne?
So how does it work? Well I do not want to add another pressure point to my or anyone elses to-do list, so we will take it easy, but still effective!
First thing is to take pictures of your studio (or it could be another place where you work, if you like) to record how it looks now! And show them! You can do this on your blog, if you have one, or on Flickr (I set up a group for the Organizes Studio 2011 project, that you can join!). Please, leave a comment here so I can put you on the list of participants! I will publish this list here and add new ones, as they join in.
Next is to set your rules!
Mine will be: I will dedicate at least half an hour of organizing something in my studio on 5 days each week. I know, I will have a hard time to do it every day, so I am going for 5 days each week. That sounds like a managable number to me. And the same goes for half an hour. If I like to spent more time, well, I can do so. Now its your turn! Find rules how much time you want to spent on organizing and tell them! Again on your blog or on the flickr group!
And finally: take more pictures! This time of the changes! Again no presure here: set your own rules how often you want to do it and show them! I will do it every 4 weeks, or more often if I think I have made a good progress.
That´s it! Does that sound managable? To me, it does and I hope some of you like to join me, too! 
Also wie soll das ganze funktionieren? Ich möchte werden bei mir noch bei sonst jemanden den Stress erhöhen, deswegen werden wir das alles schön gemütlich angehen, aber trotzdem nicht vergessen, das wir was erreichen wollen, nicht war? ;-)
Als ersten sollen Bilder des Jetzt-Zustandes von deinen Studio (oder es kann auch ein anderer Raum sein, in dem Du arbeitest) gemacht werden und natürlich auch gezeigt. Das kannst Du auf Deinem Blog machen, wenn Du einen hast, oder auf Flickr (wo ich auch eine Gruppe für diese Projekt gegründet habe, wo ihr natürlich gerne beitretten könnt!). Dann hinterlasst mir bitte einen Kommentar mit dem entsprechenden Link, damit ich Euch zur Liste der Teilnehmerinnen hinzufügen kann. Die werde ich dann auch wieder hier veröffentlichen und aktualisieren, wenn neue dazu kommen.
Als nächstes legts Du Deine Regel fest!
Meine Regel sind: Ich werde mindestens eine halbe Stunde an 5 Tagen in der Woche irgendetwas in meinem Studio aufräumen oder neu organisieren. Ich weiß, dass ich das nicht jeden Tag schaffen werde, deshalb nur an 5 Tagen pro Woche und auch nur für mindestens eine halbe Stunde. Wenn ich Lust hab kann ich natürlich auch länger damit zubringen! So und jetzt seit Ihr dran: Wie sind Eure Regeln? Finde Regeln wieviel Zeit ihr für die Organisation Eures Studios investieren wollt und sagt sie uns! Wieder entweder auf Eurem Blog oder in der Flickr Gruppe.
Und als letztes: noch mehr Fotos machen! Diesmal von der Veränderung. Aber wieder ohne Stress: findet Eure eigenen Regeln wie oft Ihr das machen wollt und zeigt uns was passiert ist! Ich werde alle 4 Wochen Fotos machen, oder öfter wenn es wirklich große Veränderungen gegeben hat.
Das wars auch schon! Na klingt das machbar? Ich finde schon und ich hoffe einige von Euch werden Lust haben mit zu machen!
Some of my picture are to be seen here, if you like to have a view of all of my studio, I posted more on my flickr HERE.
Here is the link to the "Organized Studio 2011" group on Flickr. Please join and post your rules!
Einige meiner Bilder könnt ihr hier auf meinem Blog sehen. Wer alle sehen will kann sie sich auf meinem Flickr hier anschauen.
Hier ist der Link zur "Organized Studio 2011" Gruppe auf Flickr. Bitte tretet bei und posted Eure Regeln!
Have a wonderful week and happy organizing...;-))
Habt eine wunderbare Woche und gutes Organisieren...;-))

Here is the list of participants:
Hier kommt die Liste der Teilnehmer:
Ana
Bettina
Eva
Ulrike
Ire
Lala

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to join!
I've sent a request for joining the group :)

9:23 pm CEST  
Anonymous LaLa said...

OK Anke,

I will be brave and join in. 30 minutes, 5 days a week feels manageable, for now.

The tough part is figuring out where to start. I get so overwhelmed!

My blog:
http://redwoodcoastcreativearts.typepad.com

7:25 am CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hELLO,
i really like this ide of cooworking together upon organising our working art area. Somethimes it is to hard on your own, but if I give my word to the group that I will be managemyself to organised once in a week it would be marvelouse.
Thank you very much for starting this group. :)
Tonka (TonkArt studio)

3:03 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home