Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The ECC in Bad Homburg is over

The ECC in Bad Homburg is over and we all had a blast! I was really tiered and it took me a while to get all my things back to where they belong. And it was soooooo worth it and I can´t wait till our next workshop!
Der Euro Clay Carnival in Bad Homburg ist leider vorbei, aber wir hatten alle so viel Spaß!! Ich war wirklich sehr müde und es hat auch eine ganze Weile gedauert bis ich alles wieder zurück an seine Plätze verstaut hatte. Aber es war einfach genial und ich kanns kaum erwarten, bis wir unseren nächsten Workshop haben!!
My first class was with Bettina Welker, teaching her "Wonderful Scraps" Class. On the next picture you can see the work of everyone in my group.
Mein erster Workshop war bei Bettina Welker. Sie hat ihre "Wonderful Scrap" Klasse unterrichtet. Auf dem nächsten Bild könnt ihr die Arbeiten von allen aus meiner Gruppe sehen.
Mine it the little blue one with golden spikes on the top left side...;-)
Mein Anhänger ist der kleine Blaue mit goldenen Stacheln auf der oberen linken Seite.

Next was Donna Kato´s "Spinner Bracelet" class. Dann hatte ich Donna Katos "Spinner Bracelet" Klasse:

and then Eva Ehmeier´s "Artichoke technique pendant". Und dann Eva Ehmeiers "Artichoken Anhänger":

finally I meet wonderful Leslie Blackford. She was teaching her "Bird of a Feather" class.
Und endlich hab ich auch die wunderbare Leslie Blackford getroffen. Sie unterrichtete ihre "Bird of a Feather" Klasse.
and last but not least the wonderful Ulrike Schaffrath with her "Color Harmonies" class.
und last but not least die wundervollle Ulrike Schaffrath mit ihrer "Farbharmonien" Klasse.
Like to see more pictures? Please go to my Facebook page: here!
 Wollt Ihr noch mehr Fotos sehen? Hier auf meiner Facebook Seite könnt Ihr das tun...;-)

I will show you my work in my next post her on the blog, okay?
Was ich in den Workshops gemacht habe werde ich Euch im nächsten Blogpost zeigen!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara Jane said...

Lucky you! I am off to Polymer Play Days in the UK tomorrow (yes I should be packing) and will see Donna and Leslie there. Maybe I will try and come to the next European carnival, it would be great to meet all those people who's blogs I read. Looking forward to seeing your work.

1:52 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home