Friday, April 22, 2011

...today I am a guest blogger..;-))

My girl friend Niki asked me a couple of days ago, if I would like to be a guest blogger for 365 days of crafts blog. Of course I wanted too, in fact I am honoured to be asked! Yeahhh!!
Meine Freundin Niki hat mich vor einigen Tagen gefragt, ob ich als Gastblogger für den 365 days of crafts blog ein Beitrag schreiben würde. Natürlich habe ich gleich zugesagt und es war mir eine Ehre das zu tun! Yeahhh!!

I have been working on a fun and easy tutorial for you, that is fitting for this lovely spring time! And I came up with these lovely flower hair pins. I had a lot of fun making them and I sure hope you will, too! Go to the tut here.
Ich habe eine hübsches nicht all zu schweres Tutorial für Euch ausgearbeitet, das gut zum Frühling passt! Darf ich Euch vorstellen: wunderbare Blumenhaarklammern! Es hat wir viel Spaß gemacht sie zu modelieren und ich hoffe Euch machen sie auch Freude! Hier gehts zum Tutorial.

I wish you all lovely Easter Holidays, great time with your friends and families and of course some nice easter treats...;-)
Ich wünsche Euch allen wunderbare Ostertage, eine schöne zeit mit Freunden und Familie und natürlich ein paar schöne Ostereier....;-))

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your project truly is quite lovely. Thank you!!!

10:52 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home