Tuesday, March 11, 2008

...just a quick "hello"!!

.... I know it has been ages since I last blogged...but moving is a good excuse I believe!!! So many things happened...I cant even remember them all...and I will not post the whole list now.....today I just find the time to say a quick hello!!
We ( me and the kids that is!) have been living a whole week in our new apartment ( well except the weekend I spent in Holland on the super fantastic Scrap-a-licious weekend...more about that later, too!) and today I got the computer hooked up to the internet again!!!! Hurray!!! Everything is running smoothly and so I will get more online time again!!!
My studio and the apartment are still full of boxes and live is sort of chaotic...but getting better. I missed my online friends a lot...but there are still things to do for me today.....;-)
See you soon again....;-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fauve Design said...

SO good meeting you this weekend,i had so much fun!Please come and visit me in The Netherlands one day!!

11:26 pm CET  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

yeah - good to have you back! It was so much fun with you this weekend! Take care and relax a bit!!!

3:02 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home