Thursday, March 13, 2008

...I am sooo lucky!!!

.....I spent the most fabulous weekend in Utrecht, Holland on the Scrap-a-licious workshop. Corinne and Celine were teaching and they did such a wonderful job!!! I meet Nat again....so nice to see you honey!! And Fauve , an online friend for the first time in real live. These were the definite hight lights, but everyone on this workshop was so nice, talented and just fun to be with...I love it!!!
Apart from having a wonderful creative experience I have been extra luck to be there and win the first prize of the lottery on Saturday night!!! I could not believe my luck!!! This is what I won: A fantastic ATC card holder full of originals from oh so many celebrities of the scrapping world!!! How cool is that????

Here are some of my favorite pictures: The wonderful Corinne teaching:
The funny and unbelievable talented Celine showing one of her layouts:
And here squeezing the paint...;-)

My dear friend Nat...;-)))
and the sweet and beautiful Fauve
Nat and me standing in front of the Utrecht Dome
..looks like a bunch of Scrappers, hey?

I love these red shutters!!!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

It was such a blast! Awesome to see you again. Glad you came in a bit earlier! Big hugs
nat

5:27 pm CET  
Blogger Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

It was so great meeting you and we had so much fun!!!
Hopefully till a next time.

Hugs,
Natasja

10:18 pm CET  
Blogger FauveDesign said...

I had such a blast this weekend girl,please come and visit me again sometime!xxx

10:58 pm CET  
Blogger Hanneke van der Linde said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:41 am CET  
Blogger Hanneke van der Linde said...

Lovely pictures!

XxX

10:43 am CET  
Blogger Melissa Goodsell said...

The red shutters are awesome, that's a beautiful pic. It looks like you all had fun,
Melx

7:49 am CET  
Blogger Birgit said...

Oh my... so you won the best prize huh?! Oh you lucky girl :D

8:26 pm CET  
Blogger alittlebitofscrap said...

Love the picture of you and Nat and I too like the red shutters. Red is my favorite color :) Looks like you ladies had a wonderful trip and event. I'm a tid bit envious :) Sure wish I could go on a trip like that one of these days. I think I will start saving for a trip today!

10:28 pm CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks (and sounds) like you had a great time! love that picture of the red shutters (makes me miss holland...) :o)

10:13 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home