Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...MIA again!!!

..I know I know...I am such a lame blogger lately....!!! But the BIG MOVE is all there is in my head and I feel like everything is running through my hands like sand!!! Don´t like that feeling at all! Today I have another company coming to check on the volume of or stuff, and a friend will bring around tons of book boxes, I will have to pack and I am still in them middle of reducing our things and sorting out as much as I can.

One of my friends is also moving at the same time and she really has a hard time doing it...so I need to spent some time on the phone cheering her up!

But I also have to do things on the scrap line: like this layout I did for a photo swap with Fauve. I will meet her in March and give her the LO then in person...;-) Cant wait to go to the Netherlands!
There is also some urgent work that is waiting for my for the Frances Meyer DT and *tatata* I made it to the next round of the Fashionista search on SIS TV!!! I am all nervous, because I WANT to stay in the race till the end!!! And there is tons of amazingly talented girls in there with me....so keep your fingers crossed, please!!!

Don´t expect me to write here too often, too many things going on right now...so bear with me, will be back on a more regular basis in Spring again...;-)

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger milkcan said...

Congrats on making it to the next round at SIS! Love the layout too!

9:12 am CET  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay to the SIS pick, all the best for the rest of this NERVE WRECKING journey!!!
Love LOve the layout and I hope the move goes smoothly :)

9:20 am CET  
Blogger Jules said...

Congratulations on making it through to the next round, great LO!

6:53 pm CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy for you to be making it to the next round with me :), good luck my friend!

Love this lo of fauve :)

corinnexxx

7:17 pm CET  
Blogger Fauve Design said...

It's so fab my dear,i absolutely luv luv luv it!

7:30 pm CET  
Blogger Birgit said...

Love your LO! and take it easy, everything will turn out just fine!!good luck with everything!!

11:07 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home