Thursday, November 22, 2007

health issues

...my DH operation went well, in fact so well he is already running around and going back to the office!!! I can not say I think this is a good idea, but you know "MEN"!!! He is still not back on his bicycle, but that is just a matter of time I think!
Unfortunately him and the kids are having other health problems now....don't want to bore you with any details.....but its much work!!!!
BUT I still did get a Layout done that was on my to do list for some time now. Very happy about that, but I can not show you what I did....so at least I want to give you two little sneaks... so much for today...back to the washing machine!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the hubby is doing better. I love your LO, what I can see :)

2:17 pm CET  
Blogger cinnibonbon said...

Great layout!! I hope your family gets better real soon!

3:27 pm CET  
Blogger Cricket said...

Glad to hear your hubby is doing well! Love the sneak peeks at the layouts!

8:45 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home