Tuesday, November 06, 2007

....paper work and organizing

..was nearly all I did last week!!! Its unbelievable how much you can get covered in that stuff!! I do love paper and working with paper, but I do hate sending and receiving letters from banks, town councils, school boards and the like!!! I am really proud that I managed to get such a big pile cleared!!! And now my head is free to do other things again...;-)

Like this layout I finished for the "Finding you" workshop by Corinne Delis...;-)

I got featured on ScrapScene again!!! How cool is that!!! I am really happy about this... seams like I am getting some recognition for all the pub work I have been doing....

I am having some big news, but I still can tell you...there will be some definite changes in our live soon!! But what I can tell you is that because of the changes lying ahead I have got the gardening bug!! And I want to go much more green!!! Great season for that!!!

I found some really interesting and cool sites and information!! Look here:

Keeping chicken

kitchen waste digester

Dirt blog

Seedy Sundays

Guerrilla gardening


GrĂ¼ne Welle ( also in English;-) )

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Birgit said...

Wow, great LO, love all the handwriting! Congrats on the Scrapscene feature! well, and now you have us guessing about those changes :)

12:47 pm CET  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your "i am" layout!!!
off to check out all those fab sounding links!!
XO

1:40 pm CET  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey, I am from the Finding You workshop and I don't know what took me so long to find your blog. Congrats on being featured. I can't wait to here about the new surprise!

1:50 pm CET  
Blogger Mika said...

Woh great lo love it. Hope to see you back. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

4:55 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home