Tuesday, September 04, 2007

.....whats going on???

....so many things have gone wrong since we came back from France. What is happening??? I really don't know!!! I am busy with trying to get things back to order and this is keeping me busy!!!

Worst of all was that DD has picked up lice on her summer camp with her after school club. We should know by now how to handle this since that awful problem is coming back regularly!!! But for some reason we didn't! So we we discovered them we all had them!!!! I have been washing at least 25 loads of washing since last Monday!!! And since we do not have a dryer, had everything hanging in the flat....!! DH did most of the searching for the beasts and the long hours of combing. This morning we all got cleared by the doctor.... but we still need to check, since a lot of my kids friend have them, too!!! Keep your fingers crossed they wont visit us again!!! PLEASE!

Since the kids had to stay home a couple of times, they also had some kind of stupid start at school and they have not fully realized the holidays are over now....and they are not ready to work again.

Another problem is that our telephone decided to stop working, while we were gone. I brought it back to the shop were we got it from. They told me to send it to the manufacture, without paying for the postage. Today my favorite postman rings and hands me back our package with the broken telephone!! The manufactures refused to accept the package and so I had to pay for posting, plus having the broken thing back again!!! This really makes me made!!! As if I would not have other things to do!!!

On top of all that I have to work a lot at the shop now...its the seasons of trade fairs for stampers here in Germany. More hours than usual, and a lot of things to do!!!

I started to take the "Finding YOU" workshop with Corinne Delis, but since my head has been elsewhere I have not fully gotten into it jet...

Wish we could just go back to normal ...PLEASE!!!

But I did finish "The Deathly Hollows" ...they helped me to get away from thinking about the lice to much!!!!

BTW: how do you like my new blog banner???

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger WriterGirl said...

the banner looks great!! Sounds like you have been super busy and too much going on!! hOpefully all the lice is gone and you can get back to doing less laundry!

8:48 pm CEST  
Blogger RiNNE said...

Ooooh, I'm so sorry about the lice and other issues!! I'll pray that they won't be back!!

11:02 pm CEST  
Blogger Beeline said...

Well it can't get much worse, can it?
It can only get better! Poor you - hoping for the best...and the banner looks great :)

5:48 am CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

ow sweetie. I know how you feel. My thoughts are with you. Seems like we both lost the control of our daily lives at the moment. But we will find it, no doubt about that.

Love your new banner...

xoxo
Emine

11:28 am CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

oh shit!! hope you feel better soon!!

6:33 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home