Friday, May 25, 2007

one door closes, one opens...;-)


Another layout I had shown you only as a sneak peak... now here it is:
"Today I love those three". I had made it for another Design Team Call ( no....didn´t get in this one either, but I will keep on trying! I know one day my time will come!).
I also had a very uplifting mail yesterday. Cant tell you more right now, nothing definit at the moment, but it sounds good to me.....

Edited: that was a short peak!!! I had to remove this layout again: for publication....;-)

Oh and there are two things you got to see: Limetart opened a new blog!!! You got to see it!!! I love this Australian Kit Shop and Forum. Unfortunately it´s so far away!!! But When I am going to visit my brother down under I will make sure I can get so some of those fabulous Australian Shops!!! ;-)

Another Challange that is really worth to check out is Kal´s Challenge: 1+1+1!!!
I started working on myine, but I am not far enough to show anything, but will do so soon!!!
Go and check it out!!!!

I have to pack my stuff now, we will be away for the weekend: a weekend of party time for the whole family and meeting tons of old friend...yeahhhh!!!! Colone we come!!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christiane said...

don't worry, be happy!! ;) enjoy your weekend!! sounds good to me!! your time will come; i'm sure!!

12:03 pm CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

Great LO!
And have a good weekend!

1:19 pm CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Have fun this weekend!

3:53 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

That's the spirit girl...
Come on, one day they will be fighting for you ;)

Have a great weekend sweetie
Off to check out the blog

xoxo
Emine

12:44 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home