Sunday, April 01, 2007

.....and the winner is:

I know, I am not Ali E., and I did not have thousends of entries on my blog for my little survey cum give-a-ways, but I still I did an "official" drawing of my three lucky winners. Since I am on my own at the moment, I put my little lucky bowl on a table, closed my eyes and picked three of the entries:
Brigitte, Miranda and Nat you are my three lucky winners!!!! Congratulation to all of you!!!

Brigitte and Miranda, I do not have your email or address. Could you please sent them to me at: a(dot)humpert( at) gmx(dot) net???? Thank you!!!

I will pack three little give-a-way packs this week and sent them off to you...;-)

Have a happy, sunny Sunday!!!

BTW: Have you seen my counter??? Today I reached the fourth digit!!! I cant believe it!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

wooohoooo!!! cool!

How is your day today?
It is such an awesome spring day I guess it is the same in B?

Hugs

1:43 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lucky day!

Thanks - I'll be in touch!

Happy Spring!

Brigitte

4:26 pm CEST  
Blogger Miranda said...

It is my lucky day indeed! Thank you so much Anke. I mailed you.

Have a nice evening!!

8:51 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats to the winners...

Emine

10:22 pm CEST  
Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Typical, i find your blog JUST as you draw the winners! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm well I will be back!


Dxx
P.s. friend of Sue in Northallerton!

D

12:47 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home