Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Free art!!!

Saw this idea on Dot´s blog and thought it was a great idea ( I have done this a bit earlier, but no harm in doing it again, right? )!

The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of art made by me. The only catch, of course: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own blog as well.

I will be away over the Holidays, so please dont expect me to sent out anything before January...;-))

Don't be shy, sign up!! And please leave me a way to contact you via your comments i.e email so I can get your address.

3 Comments:

Blogger primdollie said...

Hi I found your blog on flickr and love your art work!! lots of fun and I live in the US but am also German (can read some and speak more!! but sorry can't write!!!)am from Kassel (Sandershausen!!) anyway love the boxes and all you made just wonderful! wishing you the best of New Years!!! Hugs Linda
http://alteredvisions.typepad.com/altered_visions/

5:27 am CET  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Linda!!! I wish you a very good new Year too!! Will get into contact via your blogg...;-)

Hugs

Anke

3:42 pm CET  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Hello from Canada (the Canadian-ness continues!) I just came across your blog through flickr and loved your studio from the pictures. I'm having a great time browsing through your posts. :)
Sherrie
www.frenchyfinds.blogspot.com

3:02 am CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home