Friday, June 15, 2007

...toooo hot!!!

Its been really hot the last couple of days ( or is it weeks?). I did not feel like doing much after work and getting the kids to all their activities .... and I have been quite exhausted. So I decided to get my studio in order again and make things cleaner, more organized and put away as much of the stuff, I have been working on lately, as I can. It still looks quite "crowded", but I am getting better...;-) I guess its a progress not an action I do once and then am done with...;-)
Started a couple of things that you can not see on the pictures, like putting away tons of printouts, getting my drawers in order and sorting my paper. I have been playing with my camera yesterday, too....was trying to find some shots I do like a lot in our home....we definitly need to declutter !!! We have so much stuff ... there is hardly one spot that is calm and soothing!!! No wonder we are all such explosive characters!! I need to think about that some more and make time to get our place in order again!! However I did find some spots, that I really do like:
Have a great weekend!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh... I'm going to put order in my things today too...Your room may look crowded, but it's organized!:)

10:36 am CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

wish you also a gorgeous weekend!!!

3:23 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

girl... You have an AWESOME scraproom... Need one tooooooo LOL

2:58 am CEST  
Blogger Karla Dudley said...

I could seriously do some damage in this room! LOVE this. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

-Karla

5:20 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home