Saturday, June 17, 2006

this weeks finds...;-)


I have been very unhappy this week about the post....I am waiting for a ton of things to come in, but they dont...;-(( But actually it was not that bad, it was just not the things I have been most desperat for, like my package of the coloriffic swap-o-rama on flickr. I am looking at the lovely pictures al the time...but my postman doesnt ring...huhuhu
But there were some lovely finds this week: I got two books I had ordered, I found two lovely cups at my local asian supermarket and I found this little stationary shop, that was giving up business and sold everything for half the prize....;-) Quite good for a normal week....;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes great finds, dymo is so fun!

11:09 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home