Saturday, June 17, 2006

this weeks finds...;-)


I have been very unhappy this week about the post....I am waiting for a ton of things to come in, but they dont...;-(( But actually it was not that bad, it was just not the things I have been most desperat for, like my package of the coloriffic swap-o-rama on flickr. I am looking at the lovely pictures al the time...but my postman doesnt ring...huhuhu
But there were some lovely finds this week: I got two books I had ordered, I found two lovely cups at my local asian supermarket and I found this little stationary shop, that was giving up business and sold everything for half the prize....;-) Quite good for a normal week....;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Hanna said...

yes great finds, dymo is so fun!

11:09 pm CEST  
Blogger firstborn said...

hi...found you via elia's blog...too cool! i noticed that you collect things, make atcs & give away free stuff every other friday>>>how wicked cool is that?!

would you consider joining my flickr group, friday's finds? it's meant for anyone who collects stuff...no pressure...just thought to invite you...

anyway, justed wanted to visit & say that i like your blog!

have a nice thursday,

:) mary ann

3:27 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home