Friday, June 16, 2006

Free Friday: winner #4 and present#5

....here we are again! Another Friday and another round of Free Friday today!!!

The winner of last weeks present ( the mandmade buttons) is.......drumm roll.....:
Ellia!!! Congratulation to you!!!
If you like visit Ellias at her blog, follow the link: http://greenbeanbaby.typepad.com

But now we come tio this weeks present: it is a small handmade kitchen whitch..it is a handmade item, but I did not make it. It was given to me as part of a swap. But since I had to move my studio and have much less space now, I have to reduce on many things and also some of my presents need to find new places. I hope she will find a nice new place!!! As a small addition there is also a little straw star. If you would like to win the free friday present, please sent me an email with free friday #5 in the header, your name and the url of your blog ( if you have one) or your flickr account name.
Here is my mail: a( dot) humpert(at)gmx(dot)net
Good Luck!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, thanks soooo much girl!!! wow, you even have a card and all :) you are too too kind!!!

1:12 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home