Tuesday, December 18, 2007

pink love in the mail...;-)))

today I got some pink love in the mail.....sooo happy that one of the things I have been waiting for finally arrived!!! It was my colorific-swap-o-rama packet from Icklemissus in England...she must have been studying me really well!!! Everything is just perfect!! Thank you so much!!!
Got another layout finished today, too! I have been wanting to do this for quite a while, but there was so many other things that I did not find the peace to actually make it....but I am so clad I did make it today!!! It has turned out quite a bit different that I had planned, but never the less I looove it!!!...;-)
...thats it for now, got to go back to the kitchen to get some cookies baked...;-)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Lots of yummy pink!!! You lucky girl!!

8:59 pm CET  
Blogger Gillian Ottaway said...

That is such an awesome box of goodies! You are super lucky :)

9:08 pm CET  
Blogger Courtney DeLaura said...

ohhh I love fun mail. and girl you got some :)

Have a great tuesday
Blessings

Courtney

9:15 pm CET  
Blogger Mireille said...

ohhh awesome!
Great mailday.. and a fun project

8:03 pm CET  

Post a Comment

<< Home