Thursday, July 12, 2007

...being ill...

...first of all I want to thank everyone for the nice comments and good wishes you posted!!! I am really greateful for your concern!!!


Last Saturday I had some great mail: a RAK from Gloria Froese I had won on her blog...Thank you so much Gloria!!!

Since I am just not able to stay in bed for long, I did some of the things I wanted to do for a while now! Here is a new layout I made today for the ZingBOOM challenge and the Dare #70 ( good thing I can use it for both...;-):
Got to get ready to see my doctor again.... see you later...;-)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vee said...

I love love your layout!!
awesome RAK too :)

6:09 pm CEST  
Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, what a great Challenge; use an old calendar page! You made a lovely LO with it!!

7:58 pm CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

wow; what a creative layout!!

10:51 pm CEST  
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Great layout. Sorry to hear that you are ill. Hope you will feel better soon and that the good weather this weekend will do you good!

11:26 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home