Monday, June 11, 2007

....no real weekend


...it is aweful, if your family live is split by work even on the weekends! I had to work on Saturday and my DH on Sunday, so we did not have a real weekend this week. Besides it is so hot in Berlin at the moment you dont want to do anything ...just melt!
I finished my FM entries and since I do not want to make my blog a writen only thing I have two tiny sneaks for you...;-))) Wish everyone ( including myself) luck with their entries!
Hope you have a good week!!!

EDIT: Today is my day!!! Look what I just found out!!! I won a RAK on Gloria Froeses Blog!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

Congrats with the RAK!!
And the sneaks looks good, makes me curious!!
Wish you luck!!

2:57 pm CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

Congratulations! Good luck with your entries!!!

6:44 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home