Tuesday, June 12, 2007

mail surprises and sneak revealed!

On Saturday and Monday I had some lovely mail surprises in my mail box: HagitĀ“s RAK arrived on Saturday and she was oh so generous!! All the papers and bits on pieces on the right are from her!!! And she did send me some very cool stuff!!
Yesterday I had a lovely letter from sweet Brigitte from Canada. We had traded some ATCs, but she also send a wonderful envy and some rub ons from paperWERX. I have been in love with their stuff since I have first seen it, but it is not so easy to come by, since the shiping is just horrendous!!

And here is another layout I had made some time back. I had made it for the Hambly Guest DT Challenge and now the gallery is up. Dina won the challenge and, since I am admiring her work a lot, I can only follow that desicion...;-) Congratulations to you, Dina!!!
And I am not surprised to find familiar names under the favourites and in the gallery too!!! LOL...seams we are a ll a big family!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, how cute all that mail!!
And your LO looks great!!!

4:52 pm CEST  
Blogger Vanessa said...

nice mail!!
super!

10:04 pm CEST  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

awesome mail you got- and love your layout- loved seeing it in the gallery!

6:48 pm CEST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layout is great..you're right, we are all a big family. :) Thanks for the congrats, I appreciate it.

12:35 am CEST  
Blogger Birgit said...

Lucky girl, to recieve such nice goodies in the mail! Love your hambly LO!

8:26 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home