Wednesday, June 27, 2007

....I had a super weekend!!!

...how about you??? I spent my weekend near Frankfurt on a workshop from my Polymer Clay Group. And the wonderful Sarah Shriver taught us how to make unbeliveable beautiful cane work. In the picture you can see some of my pieces, all still unfinished and kind of raw, but you can see the potential there...;-) I used one coulor palett and I was thinking South West and Indian when I choose my colour... I think I got that feeling in my beads...;-)

There is a lot for me to chatch up on, since my Design Team Work for Frances Meyer started and we are all in the process to get to know each other, so only time for a short post today....;-)

But I also wanted to show you my entry for the Pencil Line DT call.... there were an unbelivable number of 166 entries!!! I did not make it this time, but I still like my layout...;-)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

Wow, looks great, both of the projects!!

10:01 pm CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home