Monday, June 04, 2007

FM Goodies and new Layout

Last night I finished this layout about my sweet daughter and her best friend....they are just sooo great together. They are like living in their own very speciall world.

I got my Frances Meyer Goodies pack today. Lot of fun stuff and I have some good ideas already what to do with them...;-) 10 more days to go.... Lilian, Kimmy and Nadine are also working on their submission for the Design Team .....Hope we all have good inspirations and luck with our entries!!! Have a good week.....!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Je@net said...

A great LO and wish you luck with your Goodies Pack. Keep my fingers crossed for you!

5:35 pm CEST  
Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Wonderful layout anke...

Good luck with creating girl

I know you can do it ;)

xoxo
Emine

2:05 am CEST  
Blogger Christiane said...

das layout gefällt mir richtig gut!! meine besten wünsche für den call hast du!!

8:59 am CEST  
Blogger Lilian Schneider said...

Love the layout Anke, I have those Rhonna Farrer stampts too :-).
I think we all got the same package from FM, have fun, good lcuk and now I'm off to....scrapbook LOL!

11:08 am CEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home